German tax authorities published a new productive version of the ERiC libraries on November 24th, 2022.
In order to continue using the ELSTER interface in 2023, five relevant adjustments are necessary:
- In the VAT return 2023, two codes 87 and 90 have been added for the tax rate of 0% (more in ELSTER ERiC News #24).
- The non-numerically ascending order of the field codes in VAT return 2023 must be taken into account.
- When retrieving data, the versions and XML data structures must be adjusted.
- Several configuration values have been deprecated.
- Libraries need to be replaced as the necessary forms (along with the ERiC libraries in version 37) have been released for assessments period 2022 and reporting periods 2023.
The solution from Recht logisch already takes into account the necessary changes, the correct setting of the configuration values, supports the new periods and uses the correct version and the valid data structures.
For the VAT return and EC Sales List, the adjustments should be made by the end of January 2023 at the latest so that they can be transmitted from the beginning of February 2023. For declarations and the income statement (EÜR), the update should take place before the first productive transmission for the assessment period 2022.
The announcements of the tax authorities can be accessed under the following link:
Do you need an ELSTER API connection?
Recht logisch specializes in tax APIs in Germany. The company supports software manufacturers in the process of connecting their software to the ELSTER API and developed a state-of-the-art solution for this purpose.
Feel free to contact Krzysztof Tomasz Zembrowski in case of questions concerning the ELSTER ERiC API.